The Choi Family Therapeutic Screening Facility is equipped with automated state-of-the art imagers:
- Nikon BioStation CT (Nikon Instruments, Inc.);
- ImageXpress Micro System (Molecular Devices);
- Cellomics® ArrayScan® VTI HCS Reader (Thermo Scientific); and
- SpectraMax M5 (Molecular Devices).
The facility also has liquid handlers for compound addition and plate washing:
- Cellomics® ArrayScan® VTI Liquid Handling Module (Thermo Scientific); and
- VIAFLO 96 Liquid Handler (INTEGRA).
To dispense sorted cells into 96- and 384-well plates, the nearby Flow Cytometry Core Facility has the following two pieces of equipment:
- MoFlo Astrios
- BD FACS Aria
For more information about each piece of equipment, use the section navigation at the right.